Duration: 2 days
Capacity: Max. 10 participants
Fee: £250 10% Early Bird discount available for limited period.
A production manager is key to the successful delivery of any film or television production.
- Role review & overview of the production team roles and responsibilities at each stage of development
- Script, budgeting & schedule dynamic
- Script breakdown
- Drawing up a budget
- Legal requirements and contracts
- The Shoot: Operations, call sheet, movement orders & progress reports
- Budget & schedule recap
- Post-production: Editing, audio & clearances
- Role review
Participants are encouraged to bring any examples they wish to share (hard copies of paperwork and/or USB with moving image work).