Script Supervision & Continuity
Duration: 2 days (weekend)
Capacity: Max. 12 participants
Fee: £300 10% Early bird discount available for a limited period.
Most productions are shot entirely out of sequence, so a script supervisor is essential – no matter the size of your budget! Good script notes can save time and money in the edit and seamless continuity helps an audience get lost in the story.
Topics covered on this workshop include:
- 180-degree Rule/"The Line"
- Digital Script Supervision Options
- Liaising with Key Department Heads
- Lined Script
- Prepping a Production
- Responsibilities to Production/Post-Production
- Screen Direction
- Script Breakdowns
- Set Etiquette
- Working with Multiple Cameras
- Working with Visual Effects
This course is listed on the ScreenSkills Skills Passport, supported by the ScreenSkills HETV Bursary. You may be eligible for support of up-to £1000 to continue your proffesional training. Visit the ScreenSkills Bursaries page for more information.