Terms and Conditions
- LFS Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- All vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months. (You will be prompted to select your own issue date at purchase.)
- All vouchers must be redeemed online via the LFS Payments Area.
- If the cost of a workshop exceeds the value of a voucher, the remainder must be submitted using a credit/debit card.
- If the cost of a workshop is less than the value of a voucher, the recipient may arrange for the balance to be re-credited to their voucher code. (This credit must be used within the original 12 validity period of the voucher.)
Workshops with an Application Process:
- If a course involves an application process, the voucher recipient must apply for the workshop and await approval before they are eligible to attend.
- Workshop applications submitted by third parties will not be considered.
- Voucher recipients in full-time education are entitled to a 15% discount for the majority of our courses. Exceptions include LFS Summer Schools, and all Creative Skillset-subsidised programmes.
- If purchasing a workshop place: in order for us to extend a student discount, we require scanned or hard copy evidence in advance of the voucher purchase that the voucher recipient is currently enrolled on a full-time educational programme. (A photo of the recipient's NUS card will suffice, as long as all the details are clear.)
- Student discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer e.g. Early Birds.
- Please contact us to organise a student discount for your recipient.
Transferring to a different workshop:
- If your recipient is unable to make the workshop you have booked for them, or if there is a different workshop your recipient would rather attend, please contact us within 30 days of the original course start date to enquire about dates/availability of future courses.
- Please note that while many courses take place 2-3 times per year, others take place less often. In cases where transferring to the next instance of the same course is not an option, the value of the voucher will become course credit to be used against another workshop at LFS.
- Places on alternative workshops are subject to availability and must be booked within the original 12 month validity period of the voucher.
- In the event of non-attendance, transfers will not be permitted.
Contact us: email@example.com / +44(0)207 836 9642.